divendres, 15 de maig del 2015

My english progress

With this post my objective is to see my improvement from my first post or the posts during the whole course with the ones of this year. First thing I see is they where a little bit shorter or similar, however the biggest diference I find is the use of connectors, this year I have started using more connectors in my compositions, wi¡hich is really good, because last year I only used the mostcommon ones. I would also add that I have improved on my fluence, and also about the topics, this year I've talked about different topics, but last year most of them where about sports. Maybe one of the biggest improvments is the use of prepositions, I still doing some mistakes but I have solved some of them, which is really positive.


About the oral presentations, I don't have any of them recorded but I'll try to analize my improvement. A thing I still having to improve are my nerves, when I have to speak I get really nervous, but I think this is not important because it can be solved. Talking about improvement, I think I have improved on my fluence and also my pronunciation, which can still iproving, and I'll try to improve it as much as I can. An aspect in which I have aso improve a little bit is my body language, last year I was with my hands in my pockets, or without knowing what to do with them, and this year I have started moving them and knowing what to do with them. Las year was like I have no arms, but ith time I start improving, and I hope to keep doing it.

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada