divendres, 15 de maig del 2015

My english competence in 2015

My best post this year maybe has been the one I did this third term about Polution, maybe it hasn't been the longest one, but I did a reflection about our situation and our reaction against it. I also said some things to improve oure situation and reduce polution which is one of the biggest problems  if it's not the biggest one nowadays. Maybe it hasn't been the longest composition I have done during the hole year, but I haven't done mucch free posts about things that aren't sports, and is a topic that I had never talked about appart from a news from last term. I gave my opinion and tried to give some example of what to do to improve our situation.


http://ferransola.blogspot.com.es/2015/05/pollution.html

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada