divendres, 13 de març del 2015

Tennis

Tennis normally is an individual sport but sometimes it's a team sport when they play with couples, the sport consists on passing the ball over the net and that this enters inside the court, the ball can bounce once before the player hits it to pass the ball to the other court.

My favourite player is Roger Federer because he is a humil player even if he has lots of money, he has been lots of time at the top of ATP and this means he has been number one for lots of days, i think that in the future he will become a legend like Pete Sampras..., now the number one is Djockovic, I think he will stay there for time, because is the one who is in best shape right now, the only who can catch him right now is Roger Federer, who nearly did it last year.
Tennis sometimes it's a little bit boring, so I hardly ever watch the whole match, the main reason because I don't watch the whole watch is because it's very slow and with lots of stops, and when they stop the start with advertising, and I hate it. I preffer watching paddel which is better, it's faster and with more show, I also like playing it, but I don't have time to do it.




Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada