divendres, 13 de març del 2015

Is it bad to crack your knuckles?

SUMMARY

A kind of myth nowadays is that if you crack your knuckles in the future you'll get artritis, lots of sudies have been done on it and all of them conclude the same, there's no relation between the issues and knuckles cracking. An american doctor demonstrated it, he cracked the knuckles of one of his hands during 60 years twice a day, and left the other hand as control and concluded, that there was no difference between the hand that was cracked and the one was cracked, so there's no reason to stop doing it.

OPINION

I have heard lots of times that cracking my figers would be dangerous, and could cause problems to my bones, but now I've heard about it and seen that experts say there's no danger I will still doing it. I dpn't know why people say it can cause bone issues if they don't know nothing about that, I think the only reliable information is the one which has a research done or done by an expert, we don't have to care about myths if they can't be defended with real and reliable information or statistics.


http://www.bbc.com/future/story/20150227-is-it-bad-to-crack-your-knuckles

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada