dissabte, 14 de març del 2015

Future

The word future souns a little bit abstract and it is, because future is two seconds after reading this or after a long period of time, the only thing is that future is unpredictable, you don't know what will happend, if will be good or bad news is a mistery.

My future is as abstract as the definition I gave befor, all is unknown, I have too much decisions to take, I have to choose my degree, where I want to study, where I want to study, and this decisions are not like when you have to choose the flavour of your icecream, this decisions are really important, they are your future. However some people have a clear future and know all they want to do, but some other people like me don't know what they will do until last moths, that's my case, I found, what I would like to do just some weeks ago. I think I have decided it late, because it's an extremly important decision, it's all my future and if you get wrong your future will be wrong, so the idea is to try to find the best to have the best future.

To sum up I would like to say to people who don't know what to do with their future, that they don't have to worry about that, because the right decision will arrive sooner or later, and when it arrives will be the best for the future.


Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada