diumenge, 2 de març del 2014

weekend

Weekend it's for most of people the best moment or the week and also the most wanted, people wants that because they have been working hard during the week and when weekend arrives they can lay and relax.
When I have a bad week or a very hard one I hope that weekend arrivesto can disconect and think about other things.

Now i will explain how can be my perfect weekend:
My weekend starst on friday afternoon, I have to train little children and train with my team, this is a perfect afternoon, at night i like to relax at the sofa and watch some movies, on sartudays i like to sleep a little bit, and at the afternoon i go to play football, if we win i am happy and if we lose i am not. At night i like going out with friends and have fun with them. And at sunday go to a football match with little children and in the afternoon go ot watch Sant pere's match and at night go to watchy FCB.

This can be a perfect weekend, specially if i don't have any exams on monday, during scolar year i can't have too much weekends like this, but if i can't have one i can dream about it.

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada