diumenge, 2 de març del 2014

Jackass

Jackass it's a very famous film for tenagers, because the actors that apear there do lots of silly things.
There are for or five actors that think about silly things and some of them are a little bit dangerous, for example: then punch the others with a fish, they jump over the sea with bike and all the silly things that you can imagine.

I love jackas films because they make me laugh a lot and i always think how they can do this things, and the best is that the one who is doing the action also laughs when he falls ...
I like to watch this films when i have a bad mood or a bad day, because they make me laugh and i don't think about my problems or the reason because of i am sad.

I recomend to everyone to watch this films, they will laugh during all the day.


Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada