divendres, 28 de novembre del 2014

Moto GP

Moto GP is my favourite motor sport, because it's always entertaining and with a lot of overtakes and not like F1 last season, where there had been very few overtakes just Hamilton and Rosberg. My favourite moto Gp driver is Marc Màrquez, who was the world champion, he achieved his second one after achieving it last season, a part from that, I also watch Moto2 where Rabat was the winner, he is also a really good driver and last of all I also watch Moto3, where Àlex Màrquez, was the world champion. This has been an amazing season, my favourite drivers, won the championship on their category, that was amazing, I hope they do it like this season or better.
In my opinion next season will be better than this year, because at moto GP, Marc will have a really tough oponent, Valentino Rossi who is one of the biggest riders of the history, and I think Marc will be able to do this and also to overtake him like he does at the track.





Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada