diumenge, 8 de juny del 2014

Looking back on your blog

I think mi have improved on my writing because we do lots of them and I also think i have improved on my speacking skills because I went to London and there I practiced a lot.The activities which helped my more to improve my writings was the blog because I had to write los of posts, and blog also helped me to improve my readind because i read news to post them to the blog.I think we should practice more the speaking skills because gthey are very important. Oral presentations also help to improve speaking skills and i think they are usegul because we also learn new things.

If I read my free posts from last year they are very different from this year ones, this year posts are better than alder ones, this means I have improved on my writing skills and I'm happy about it.

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada