dijous, 3 d’octubre del 2013

This summer

This summer i have done lots of things. First from 7th of july to 21st of July i went to England, to a village called Bournemouth near Southampton, there I made lots of friends from different nationalities but the ones i get more confident with where german and spanish ones, there i learnt a lot and also had lot of fun. Best days in England were when we went to London, when we played sports,a day that we went with a fast boat and we finished very wet.

 When I came back to Catalunya i met my friends and we went to the beach, to the river, we played basketball and also football. During this summer with friends we went to parties, we did lots of dinners, some and most of them at Kebap. I think this have been my best summer because i have done lots of different activities, and met new friends.

 I hope next summer will be at least like this one.




Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada