dijous, 3 d’octubre del 2013

email

Hello my name is Ferran i was born in Girona 9th of december of 1997, actually I’m 15 and I live in Sant Pere Pescador. I love sports and practice them but my favourite sport and the one which I practice since I was 6 or 7 is football, I always have played as goalkeeper at Sant Pere Pescador F.C.. Since last year I also train a football team of small childs, they are 5 and 6 years old. About school this year I’m coursing 1st of Batxillerat and the subjects which I like more are the ones related with science and PE, and the ones which I like less are Spanish and history. In my free time I like playing football, listening to music and meet friends and go out or play football with them. My favourite season of the year is summer because we have holydays and I can go to parties, to the beach and have fun with friends, about summer there’s also a thing I don’t like, that some days are very hot but apart of this it’s perfect. This summer I had a lot of fun with friends and I also met new ones. I also have been to England two weeks and I studied English there.

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada